- Our computer camps are both fun and educational !
- FUTUREKIDS camps provide students with in-depth, concentrated instruction in specific technology areas such as programming, robotics, animation, graphic design, programming and web design. Camp curriculum is organized in one week learning modules with staff totally comprised of Ontario certified teachers with backgrounds in computers and teaching computer technology to students. Our curriculum is coupled with the use of the latest hardware and software. Together, this ensures our camps are educationally sound with defined learning objectives and will give your son/ daughter greater confidence using computer technology and the long- term skills that will benefit them well into the future. Our aim is also to give kids an exposure to more advanced computer applications and potential careers using computer technology. Our progressive curriculum allows campers to experience different technology areas in different weeks and meet the need for kids wanting more than what is taught in today's school classroom. Camps are suited for campers who take more than one camp in a summer and can incorporate previous week's projects in their current projects.
March Break 2017
We have locations throughout the region thanks to our partnership with The City of Ottawa, GNAG and the RA Centre. Prices vary depending on the specific camp partner. You can either choose camps by location or by your son/daughter's interest or by technology focus/theme. See all of the different camps we offer at Futurekids.
How do I register?Registration is through our camp partners:
the City of Ottawa
- have a Family PIN? Online or call (613) 580-2588
- need to create a City Family account or forgot your PIN?
Glebe Community Centre 175 Third Ave. (613) 564-1058
- Please call us or email if you need assistance or need to look up a City barcode